Quality Assurance & HSE
CLYDE MARINE SERVICES aim to continually improve the quality and reliability of our services to ensure they meet our customers needs, expectations and all leguislative requirements.
Due to our desire to provide the best possible service to our customers, CLYDE MARINE SERVICES has implemented quality, occupational health and safety, and environmental policies and systems.
Each policy entails:
- Compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Preventation of accidents, incidents, damages, injuries and occupational health hazards.
- Setting of targets to encourage and ensure continuous improvement.
- Motiviation of our employees to work responsibly by providing training.
- Provision of our employees with the means to enable them to perform their jobs in a healthy safe manner.
- Continuous improvement of our quality levels with the aim of exceeding customer expectations.
- Regular audits and investigations following incidents and/or accidents to implement corrective actions, with a focus on continuously improving and updating our procedures.
Achieving ISO9001:2008 Certificate of Compliance provides our customers with independent verification that the quality management systems comply with ISO standards.
To ensure certification, DNV carries out an independent audit to ensure compliance with ISO standards.